E6 applies CREE® XP-L HI LED, emitting 900 lumen Turbo lighting and 300 meter long shot.It features dual switch, a rotatable magnetic switch for mode switching, and tail cap switch for lighting up, clear and easy to operate;in any normally-on modes, half pressing the tail cap switch for 0.5 sec to enter 900 lumen Turbo mode, and then letting go to return to the original mode; in the Lock mode, it won’t be lit up by mistakenly touching the switch or in the strong magnetic environment, avoiding power consumption; S.O.S. can be realized in 4 modes at unlocked position by heavily pressing 3 second to enter.
- LED：CREE® XP-L HI LED
- Maximum output: 900 lumens
- Beam Distance: 300 meters
- Switch: Power On/Off: Tail cap push switch / Mode Switch: Ratatable Magnatic
- Battery: 1 x 18650 or CR123A Li-ion battery
- Matterial: Aerospace grade aluminum 6061-T6
- Finish: Type III Hard Anodizing
- Water Resistance: IPX-7 (1 meter underwater)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meters
- Dimensions: Length 137 mm x Head Diameter 30 mm x Battery Tube 23 mm
- Weight: 96.5g. (Not included battery)
Output and Runtime
- 900 Lumens: n/a
- 480 Lumens: 2 h. 45 min
- 200 Lumens: 6 h.
- 75 Lumens: 15 h.
- 18 Lumens: 44 h.
- S.O.S: n/a
Note: Data are tested per the standard on ANSIPLOTO FL1 with Nextorch 2600mAh. 18650 Li-ion battery at 25°C. Performance parameters may vary depending on the test environment and batteries.
- Flashlight, Adjustable Hand Strap, Clip, Spare O-ring, Micro USB Cable, Li-ion 18650 Direct USB Charging battery, Manual
No posts found